Forgot your passcode and looking for a method to bypass the locked screen without losing data? Check our complete guide on how to unlock iPhone 7 without passcode, PIN, Pattern Lock or Face ID, using our NoobDev’s PassLess Online Tool.
On this guide I will cover different methods to unlock iPhone passcode without computer such through factory reset, via iCloud account, iTunes/Finder backup recovery or maintenance mode, but also through our PassLess tool that helps you to generate a unique secret passcode to unlock any iPhone PIN (never seen before!).
Notice: unless using our PassLess Online Tool, some methods described below may cause a data loss on your device. So you should take precautions and make a regular backup of your iPhone in order to prevent losing the settings you’ve made or any data. However, on this guide I will also show you how to restore iPhone from backup.
How To Unlock iPhone 7 Without Passcode via NoobDev’s Tool
The safest, fastest and without losing data method is via PassLess created by Noobdev’s team, which allows you to unlock an iPhone without the passcode, PIN Fingerprint or Face ID in just 3 minutes or less, without computer, iCloud or Apple ID or using any cables and fix “iPhone is disabled” error.
PassLess works online on your browser, so there’s nothing to download or install and will generate a secret code based on your iPhone’s IMEI, allows you to access the hidden menu on your device. Once there, with 2–3 clicks you can remove any lock you’ve set up before.
Below we will list some popular iPhone 7 secret codes and their features, but also step-by-step instructions on how to use or tool, it’s benefits and why to use it. Don’t forget about the FAQs section below if you have any questions.
Let’s see top 10 iPhone 7 secret codes:
- *#06#: fastest way to find your iPhone’s IMEI – which also will be needed to unlock iPhone passcode.
- *#61#: will show you the number of missed calls.
- *21#: enable or disable call forwarding.
- *#31#: hide caller ID number.
- *3282#: general information about iPhone.
- *3370#: is used to improve the voice or audio quality of your iPhone.
- *#43#: used to view whether call waiting is enabled or not.
- *#5005*7672#: to access SMS message center.
- *225#: hidden code for checking the bill balance.
- *777#: code for checking account balance.
Just like the above hidden secret codes, the PassLess Tool also works on that way. When a unique code is generated and typed it allows unlocking passcode/pin, hard or factory reset your iPhone 7, remove or bypass iCloud activation lock and MDM – depending on device model, serial number, TAC, FAC, and SNR – which will be used to calculate the code.
How To Reset iPhone 7 Passcode in 3 Steps
There are 3 steps to be followed in order to reset iPhone passcode with NoobDev’s tool. After completion, you will be redirected to a page where you can find your iPhone 7 unlock code list. Even we do our best to offer a 100% service, Apple’s team are also working hard to protect their users devices.
That means PassLess Tool have a 85% accuracy to generate the right code. Just in case the first code doesn’t work with your device, you can reload the process and get a new one. That percentage depends on your device – if there is a blacklisted IMEI, is blocked by carrier, or for any reason the IMEI is not reachable. Let’s proceed:
Step 1: Connect IMEI
On the first step you have to link your iPhone’s IMEI with our tool. The best and fastest method to find an iPhone IMEI (just like said before) is by dialing to *#06#. Write those 15 digits, click on the “Connect” button and move on to step 2.
Step 2: Select model, iOS version and complete Captcha
Even the tool works through IMEI, giving more details about your device will help us give you better results. Select your device model and iOS version. In case you don’t know which iOS software is installed on your Apple smartphone, chose “any iOS version”. Complete captcha verification and hit the “Proceed” button.
Step 3: Generating the iPhone secret code
Now it’s time to let the tool do his magic. Within a few minutes (depending on your connection) a unique secret code will be generated that works for your device only, and only to remove the PIN code on your iPhone. This means the code will not work for other devices or any other tool’s features – such factory reset, unlock network carrier or bypass iCloud lock.
We won’t reveal how can we do it, but we found a way to connect to Apple’s severs through a backdoor that allows us to do pretty much everything we want related to iPhone’s locks and changing their features to default. Click below to access Passcode Online Tool’s page.
Please make sure you deactivated any ad-block software, otherwise Passless Tool it may not work.
How To Unlock iPhone 7 PIN via iTunes
This method works if you already synced your iPhone device with iTunes in the past, as the iTunes will ask you to unlock your phone once you get connected to it. From the backup stored in iTunes, all existing data will be restored to the smartphone. If these conditions are met, proceed as follows:
- connect your iPhone to a computer with a USB cable.
- open iTunes.
- iTunes should find your device and display it accordingly.
- select your iPhone device and click on “Restore Backup”.
- select the backup you want to restore and click “Restore”.
- wait for the process to finish and the device to start.
- set a new passcode or PIN.
In case you haven’t synced iTunes before, or you don’t have any backup of your iPhone device, there’s still a chance to bypass iPhone 7 locked screen through other methods on this guide.
Unlock iPhone 7 Without Passcode or Face ID via Finder
Just like iTunes, you have to previously synced your iPhone with Finder before. From an iOS device (MacBook, iMac, or Mac) it is particularly easy to restore an iPhone backup and be able to unlock the password you’ve set before. So there’s what you need to do:
- connect your smartphone to your Desktop OS.
- open the Finder feature.
- search for your connected iPhone and click on it (should be found under “Places”).
- a window opens indicating a problem with the device. From here select“ Restore”.
- if there is a backup on the Mac or in the iCloud, you can select it.
- now start the restore and wait until the process is complete.
- once done, assign a new password or PIN.
How To Remove Passcode From iPhone 7 Using iCloud
Alternatively, iCloud might be a good solution when forgot iPhone 7 passcode. Unfortunately, this method also requires having a backup in order to keep your device as you did before, otherwise without a backup you need to set the device as a new. This method also requires having the “Find My Device” turned on. If so, let’s proceed:
- go to iCloud.com and log in with your Apple ID that is also linked with your PIN locked iPhone.
- select All Devices from menu.
- select the iPhone you want to erase.
- once selected, click on “Erase Device”.
- here you can select “Restore From Backup” if you have it, otherwise select “Set as new device”.
Unlock iPhone 7 Without Passcode or Face ID via Recovery Mode
If the above methods don’t work for you, this may also respond to how to unlock an iPhone without the passcode question. Recovery or maintenance mode also refers to “DFU mode” which stands for Device Firmware Update and can be activated easily depending on your iPhone device model.
You will need to connect your iPhone to iTunes in a computer to perform this action. Once connected your iPhone screen will stay black during the iPhone DFU mode. So let’s check how to put iPhone in recovery based on the device model, so you will be able to reset it to its factory settings.
How to put in DFU mode iPhone 7 (and newer iOS)
- your iPhone must be turned on and connected to your Mac or PC with a cable.
- tap the “Volume Up “ button and then tap the “Volume Down ” button.
- press and hold the power button until the screen goes black.
- keep holding the side button and also press the volume down button for 5 seconds.
- release the side button and keep holding the volume down button for another 10 seconds.
How to put in DFU mode iPhone 7 (and earlier iOS)
- turn off the iPhone and connect it to the computer with a USB cable.
- launch iTunes on the computer.
- press and hold the power button and the home button for 10 seconds. On the iPhone 7, press the volume down button and the power button instead.
- the Apple logo appears and disappears.
- release the power button, but continue to hold the home button or volume down button for 10 more seconds.
- the iPhone screen remains black while the following message appears on desktop device: ” iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode .”
- now you can restore iPhone via iTunes.
Setting a lock screen method on our iPhone 7 devices is a must. Bot forgetting the password or PIN (in case we don’t have Face ID or Fingerprint activated) is a basic human instinct. So if you just got unlocked your locked iPhone using any of our described methods, we’d really appreciate your feedback. Until next time: ciao noobs!